Dance in Color: Paint Your Nails for A Cause Promo
In Partnership with: Ballet Philippines Foundation Inc.
- Promo runs from March 1, 2014 to January 31, 2015 in all participating retail outlets in Luzon region.
- To join the promo, you must purchase a box of the limited edition Ballet Philippines Collection from Caronia.
- Look for the promo voucher inside selected boxes of the Caronia Ballet Philippines Collection. Each voucher entitles the bearer to a Ballet Philippines Show Pass for two worth P 2,000.00.
- Claiming of Ballet Philippines Show Passes:
- Contact Caronia Customer Care (02) 729-9050 to schedule claiming of show passes.
- Upon claiming of Ballet Philippines Show Passes, winners must present:
- Confirmation letter via email from Caronia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- One valid ID with winner's complete name
- Winning Caronia pack with promo voucher (Tampered packs / vouchers are considered void and will not be accepted.)
- Authorization Letter from the winner, if applicable.
- Only the following IDs shall be considered:
- All government issued IDs.
- Driver's License
- A person can win multiple times with different purchases of the limited edition Ballet Philippines Collection from Caronia.
- The Ballet Philippines show passes are transferable but cannot be converted to cash.
- The Ballet Philippines Show Passes can be used in any one (1) Ballet Philippines show in the Cultural Center of the Philippines, CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City from April 1, 2014 to February 28, 2015 only.
- Claiming of Ballet Philippines Show Passes is from March 1, 2014 to January 31, 2015.
- For inquiries and more information about the promo call the Caronia Customer Care at (02)729-9050 or find us on Facebook:www.facebook.com/CaroniaPhilippines or on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CaroniaPH
Terms and Conditions:
- Employees of Caronia Philippines, Ballet Philippines, Ballet Philippines Foundation and those of its affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, dealers, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, DOH-BFAD representatives, and their relatives up to the 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity, are not qualified to join this promotion.
- If for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as intended, including by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, force majeure, or any causes beyond the control of Caronia Philippines which corrupts or affects the conduct of this promotion, Caronia Philippines reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the promo, or invalidate all the affected entries in concurrence with the FDA.
- The valid winners' name and/or photos and videos taken in relation to the promo may, at the discretion of Caronia Philippines, be used for promotional purposes such as, but are not limited to TV and radio commercials/programs, print media, online sites and publications, and marketing collaterals. The actual winners may also be required to attend / appear in live shows, media events/interviews, and photo shoots in connection with their winning. By entering this promotion, the participating customers agree to these terms without extra cost or remuneration. Logistical costs related to this will be shouldered by Caronia Philippines.
- In case of dispute, the decision of Caronia Philippines shall be final.